Veda Pendleton & Company
Teaching and advocating for liberation and transformation
Articles I’ve Written
Here’s a select sample of some of the articles I’ve written. The content of these articles represent education, parent education, and diversity, equity, and inclusion. Click on the link and find useful content.
Education and Equity
- Equity and Educator Diversity
- The Gift of A Good Book
- On-Demand Writing Isn’t A Product, it’s a Skill
- On Teaching Writing
- Writing to Learn
- Equity Means Doing What is Right for Each and Every Student
- Shelby County Paving the Way in Creating Thinkers
- Lisa and Her Mom: Finding Success in Reading the Word World
- Standing in the Gap: Parents Reading with Children
- Conversation Peace: Building Leadership Collaboratively
- Reclaiming Their Time: Removing Barriers to Ensure Equity in Our Children’s Education
- Progressive Optimism and High Literacy Press
- A Conversation on the Literacy Development of Urban Poor Youth
- 3 Signs of Great Parenting
- Is Your Child A First Responder?
- Tips for Potty Training
- Do You Know Where Your Children Are?
- This Mom Has Only Five Rules
- Make Your Conference Count
- Make Summer Count
- Solve for ‘X’ This Summer
- Are You Ready for School?
- What to Tell Your Teen About Dating
- College Isn’t for Me
I Would Love to Hear from You
To learn more about the services I offer and how I may assist you, please contact me using the email address, phone number, or the contact form below. I look forward to talking with you!